• Author of the new book “Start Finishing” tells how to control distractions and interruptions
• We spend about half of our time thinking about something other than what we’re supposed to be doing
So when were you going to finish that project? Yesterday? Well, surely today. That is if you’re not interrupted or distracted.
And that’s the problem says our guest on this CVBT Audio Interview Podcast… interruptions and distractions.
Charlie Gilkey says we spend about half of our time thinking about something other than what we’re supposed to be doing. At work, such diversions may poison our projects and, along with them, job satisfaction and even career success/
Mr. Gilkey is the head of a Portland, Oregon, company he named Productive Flourishing.
• Success as an author often starts after the book is written
• “You have the ability to control and adjust and tweak”
When Shakespeare put down his …
• Before you recruit from a competitor – or jump to one -- listen to this podcast
• “Nobody should resign on the spur of the moment any more”
• Get rid of that decision-making gut
• “You can certainly go with your gut if you want to end up like Boeing”
Worried that a decision you’re about …
• Author Paul Napper says there’s a common reason so many are anxious in the U.S.
• “We actually have a silent epidemic … of anxiety”
The United …
• Looking for expert advice? Jer Jessi offers the world
• “And we are looking to grow”
Sometimes you have a problem for which not even YouTube videos are specific enough. So how do you get …
• Want to improve your leadership skills? Row across the Atlantic Ocean*
• “I do crazy adventures basically, seemingly impossible things”
• *Or you …