• Author of the new book “Start Finishing” tells how to control distractions and interruptions
• We spend about half of our time thinking about something other than what we’re supposed to be doing
So when were you going to finish that project? Yesterday? Well, surely today. That is if you’re not interrupted or distracted.
And that’s the problem says our guest on this CVBT Audio Interview Podcast… interruptions and distractions.
Charlie Gilkey says we spend about half of our time thinking about something other than what we’re supposed to be doing. At work, such diversions may poison our projects and, along with them, job satisfaction and even career success/
Mr. Gilkey is the head of a Portland, Oregon, company he named Productive Flourishing.
• The epiphany for a veteran salesman
• “Ethical behavior creates dedicated employees and loyal customers”
After years of selling – used cars, lighting supplies, whatever—Joel Malkoff …
• Visual marketing expert Amy Balliett on how to market to the Incredible Shrinking Attention Span
• What’s 60,000 times faster than the printed word?
(Total recorded time is 31:31)
• Why traditional authoritarian approaches no longer fit today’s leadership needs
• Revealed: The five “Cs” to success
Do nice guys really finish last? Not according to Ed Frauenheim in …
• Today’s marketers were already facing exponential challenges. Then came COVID
• The authority on being agile in marketing offers tips, examples and ideas
(Total Recorded Time is 23:48)
• He wrote 60 books while working fulltime as a newspaper editor
• Wes Boyd gave away his novels
• “I’d rather keep working and keep writing …
• Why your organization’s culture may need to be changed – now
• Expert shows why some companies are dragged down by their corporate culture