• Get rid of that decision-making gut
• “You can certainly go with your gut if you want to end up like Boeing”
Worried that a decision you’re about to make could spell disaster for your business? Cognitive neuroscientist Gleb Tsipursky says whatever you do, don’t go with your gut.
Despite what some management gurus claim and despite the example set by the current administration in Washington, to run a truly successful business now, leaders must take a rational approach to making significant decisions says Mr. Tsipursky.
He joins us for this CVBT Audio Interview Podcast.
• Success as an author often starts after the book is written
• “You have the ability to control and adjust and tweak”
When Shakespeare put down his …
• Before you recruit from a competitor – or jump to one -- listen to this podcast
• “Nobody should resign on the spur of the moment any more”
• Author Paul Napper says there’s a common reason so many are anxious in the U.S.
• “We actually have a silent epidemic … of anxiety”
The United …
• Looking for expert advice? Jer Jessi offers the world
• “And we are looking to grow”
Sometimes you have a problem for which not even YouTube videos are specific enough. So how do you get …
• Want to improve your leadership skills? Row across the Atlantic Ocean*
• “I do crazy adventures basically, seemingly impossible things”
• *Or you …
• The overlooked authenticity factor to success
• “The most effective thing you can do is be yourself”
A lot of people want to be effective public speakers, whether to advance a business …