• Chaotic times require adaptive leadership, he says
• “It’s very easy to get into a conversation about history”
(Total Recorded Time is 17:30)
In these chaotic and incredibly uncertain times, effective leadership can fall back on a proven, specific way of leading and managing teams, says Ed Muzio, chief executive officer of Group Harmonics of Austin, Texas, and a three-time author of books on leadership.
“Every management team has in it some level of a fictitious belief that they can see the future,” Mr. Muzio says. “One thing that happens an awful lot in management teams – and I mean at all levels – is that it’s very easy to get into a conversation about history.”
Mr. Muzio says leaders need to move such conversations away from what happened to better plan for a rapidly evolving future.
With the future so uncertain in 2020, he says leaders should rake their best steps today – but be ready to change everything tomorrow.
Ed Muzio expands on these ideas and more in this CVBT Audio/Video Interview Podcast.
• Why managers need to recognize brain sex
• The “4 C’s” a manager can implement today
• “You can’t ignore gender”
(Total recorded time is 14:41)
In these days of pandemic, every business …
• Music from the heart and heat of World War Two is is being remastered for a 21st Century audience
• “I discovered them while going through his attic”
(Total recorded time is 11:32)
• What leaders can learn from top adventurers
• “The end result if you can work through that conflict and communicate effectively is you get better …
• Management consultant say now is the time for companies to be intensely training the next generation of leaders
• “How do I quickly and …
• Even when working from home, you can strive for a balance between work and life, Fresno State expert says
• “We do better when we’re rested and when we have time away from work”
• Commercial real estate disruptor calls for nore “conscious capitalism”
• “You can create extraordinary success by helping others succeed”
Jonathan Keyser, founder and CEO of the Phoenix, …