• Clearing up the mysteries of marketing
• “Marketing and technology overwhelm a lot of people”
Small business startups often have great expertise in a product or service, but that pool of talent drains swiftly as more tasks are demanded of the entrepreneur.
One of those is marketing. While some who know little about marketing think they wrote the book, the smart business owner either gets training or hires experts.
One place to get that training is a strictly online school called the Success Road Academy, which offers more than 50 courses.
“Marketing and technology overwhelm a lot of people,” says Brady Patterson, chief operating officer of Success Road Academy. “It is kind of like learning a new language.”
Mr. Patterson is our guest, via Zoom, on this exclusive CVBT Audio Interview Podcast:
• Success as an author often starts after the book is written
• “You have the ability to control and adjust and tweak”
When Shakespeare put down his …
• Before you recruit from a competitor – or jump to one -- listen to this podcast
• “Nobody should resign on the spur of the moment any more”
• Get rid of that decision-making gut
• “You can certainly go with your gut if you want to end up like Boeing”
Worried that a decision you’re about …
• Author Paul Napper says there’s a common reason so many are anxious in the U.S.
• “We actually have a silent epidemic … of anxiety”
The United …
• Looking for expert advice? Jer Jessi offers the world
• “And we are looking to grow”
Sometimes you have a problem for which not even YouTube videos are specific enough. So how do you get …
• Want to improve your leadership skills? Row across the Atlantic Ocean*
• “I do crazy adventures basically, seemingly impossible things”
• *Or you …