• Clearing up the mysteries of marketing
• “Marketing and technology overwhelm a lot of people”
Small business startups often have great expertise in a product or service, but that pool of talent drains swiftly as more tasks are demanded of the entrepreneur.
One of those is marketing. While some who know little about marketing think they wrote the book, the smart business owner either gets training or hires experts.
One place to get that training is a strictly online school called the Success Road Academy, which offers more than 50 courses.
“Marketing and technology overwhelm a lot of people,” says Brady Patterson, chief operating officer of Success Road Academy. “It is kind of like learning a new language.”
Mr. Patterson is our guest, via Zoom, on this exclusive CVBT Audio Interview Podcast:
• Why managers need to recognize brain sex
• The “4 C’s” a manager can implement today
• “You can’t ignore gender”
(Total recorded time is 14:41)
In these days of pandemic, every business …
• Music from the heart and heat of World War Two is is being remastered for a 21st Century audience
• “I discovered them while going through his attic”
(Total recorded time is 11:32)
• What leaders can learn from top adventurers
• “The end result if you can work through that conflict and communicate effectively is you get better …
• Management consultant say now is the time for companies to be intensely training the next generation of leaders
• “How do I quickly and …
• Even when working from home, you can strive for a balance between work and life, Fresno State expert says
• “We do better when we’re rested and when we have time away from work”
• Commercial real estate disruptor calls for nore “conscious capitalism”
• “You can create extraordinary success by helping others succeed”
Jonathan Keyser, founder and CEO of the Phoenix, …