• Clearing up the mysteries of marketing
• “Marketing and technology overwhelm a lot of people”
Small business startups often have great expertise in a product or service, but that pool of talent drains swiftly as more tasks are demanded of the entrepreneur.
One of those is marketing. While some who know little about marketing think they wrote the book, the smart business owner either gets training or hires experts.
One place to get that training is a strictly online school called the Success Road Academy, which offers more than 50 courses.
“Marketing and technology overwhelm a lot of people,” says Brady Patterson, chief operating officer of Success Road Academy. “It is kind of like learning a new language.”
Mr. Patterson is our guest, via Zoom, on this exclusive CVBT Audio Interview Podcast:
• Vito Altavilla tells how he did it
• “It’s more like you’re a chronicler of an age
(Total Recorded Time is 13:12)
Lots of people think they’ve got a book inside of them but few do …
• Only pay and advancement tops clear communications
• “It’s all important that you know which words matter”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:39)
• Expert tells why customer onboarding is as important as the sale
• “Find out what your customers want and need”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:51)
For more than two decades, Donna Weber has …
• A quiet Charlotte family is thrust into Hollywood
• “Writing for me was something that I didn’t share with anybody”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:21)
• Transformation coach points to his own unusual experience
• “I have a mission on this Earth”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:04)
What he describes as a mystical experience has shaped the …
• It’s the 10th leading cause of death in the U.S.
• “When you bring up the word ‘suicide,’ people shut down”
(Total Recorded Time is 26:05)