• Sherre' DeMao says it’s the secret sauce of success
• “That can add to the bottom line when a company is sold”
Business owners looking to move their businesses to a second generation often realize it will take more than a good balance sheet to ensure success when others are at the helm.
For many this means building a business of sustainable value, says Sherre' DeMao, an author, speaker and business coach as well as being the CEO of her own company, BizGrowth Inc., in North Carolina.
But just what is a company of sustainable value? Ms. DeMao talks with us about that -- and more -- in this CVBT Audio Interview podcast:
• Success as an author often starts after the book is written
• “You have the ability to control and adjust and tweak”
When Shakespeare put down his …
• Before you recruit from a competitor – or jump to one -- listen to this podcast
• “Nobody should resign on the spur of the moment any more”
• Get rid of that decision-making gut
• “You can certainly go with your gut if you want to end up like Boeing”
Worried that a decision you’re about …
• Author Paul Napper says there’s a common reason so many are anxious in the U.S.
• “We actually have a silent epidemic … of anxiety”
The United …
• Looking for expert advice? Jer Jessi offers the world
• “And we are looking to grow”
Sometimes you have a problem for which not even YouTube videos are specific enough. So how do you get …
• Want to improve your leadership skills? Row across the Atlantic Ocean*
• “I do crazy adventures basically, seemingly impossible things”
• *Or you …