• Sherre' DeMao says it’s the secret sauce of success
• “That can add to the bottom line when a company is sold”
Business owners looking to move their businesses to a second generation often realize it will take more than a good balance sheet to ensure success when others are at the helm.
For many this means building a business of sustainable value, says Sherre' DeMao, an author, speaker and business coach as well as being the CEO of her own company, BizGrowth Inc., in North Carolina.
But just what is a company of sustainable value? Ms. DeMao talks with us about that -- and more -- in this CVBT Audio Interview podcast:
• The epiphany for a veteran salesman
• “Ethical behavior creates dedicated employees and loyal customers”
After years of selling – used cars, lighting supplies, whatever—Joel Malkoff …
• Visual marketing expert Amy Balliett on how to market to the Incredible Shrinking Attention Span
• What’s 60,000 times faster than the printed word?
(Total recorded time is 31:31)
• Why traditional authoritarian approaches no longer fit today’s leadership needs
• Revealed: The five “Cs” to success
Do nice guys really finish last? Not according to Ed Frauenheim in …
• Today’s marketers were already facing exponential challenges. Then came COVID
• The authority on being agile in marketing offers tips, examples and ideas
(Total Recorded Time is 23:48)
• He wrote 60 books while working fulltime as a newspaper editor
• Wes Boyd gave away his novels
• “I’d rather keep working and keep writing …
• Why your organization’s culture may need to be changed – now
• Expert shows why some companies are dragged down by their corporate culture