• Sherre' DeMao says it’s the secret sauce of success
• “That can add to the bottom line when a company is sold”
Business owners looking to move their businesses to a second generation often realize it will take more than a good balance sheet to ensure success when others are at the helm.
For many this means building a business of sustainable value, says Sherre' DeMao, an author, speaker and business coach as well as being the CEO of her own company, BizGrowth Inc., in North Carolina.
But just what is a company of sustainable value? Ms. DeMao talks with us about that -- and more -- in this CVBT Audio Interview podcast:
• Northeastern University executive professor says she has a better way to get a new job
• She calls it “boutique employability”
Suddenly, finding a new job is much harder, thanks to the …
• With a dash of magic, he has motivated thousands
• “I was a very shy kid”
Subscribe to our daily CVBT Executive Nesletter by email here:
In talking with Jon …
• Outplacement export says immediate, and big, government action needed to avert massive layoffs
• “This is truly unprecedented in the way it’s …
• Disruptive times demands innovative leaders – but where are they?
• “Adaptive leadership is required”
Subscribe to the CVBT Executive Newsletter here:
• Global supply chains are unprepared
• “We’re in for a global recession”
The COVID-19 coronavirus may well trigger a massive worldwide economic downturn. …
• He says artificial intelligence will be the biggest change since the internet
• “AI, and automation in general, will create a lot more jobs”
Sign up for our daily email …