• Mr. Gold advocates rewriting your internal code
• "It’s about 10 beliefs that you hold"
Are your beliefs hijacking your life? Can we erase and replace our internal programming—and thus master our own code?
Our guest on this CVBT Audio Interview Podcast is Darren Gold, author of the new book, “Master Your Code: The Art, Wisdom, and Science of Leading an Extraordinary Life.”
Darren, thanks for joining us and we’re pretty sure you’re not talking about mastering Morse code….
• The epiphany for a veteran salesman
• “Ethical behavior creates dedicated employees and loyal customers”
After years of selling – used cars, lighting supplies, whatever—Joel Malkoff …
• Visual marketing expert Amy Balliett on how to market to the Incredible Shrinking Attention Span
• What’s 60,000 times faster than the printed word?
(Total recorded time is 31:31)
• Why traditional authoritarian approaches no longer fit today’s leadership needs
• Revealed: The five “Cs” to success
Do nice guys really finish last? Not according to Ed Frauenheim in …
• Today’s marketers were already facing exponential challenges. Then came COVID
• The authority on being agile in marketing offers tips, examples and ideas
(Total Recorded Time is 23:48)
• He wrote 60 books while working fulltime as a newspaper editor
• Wes Boyd gave away his novels
• “I’d rather keep working and keep writing …
• Why your organization’s culture may need to be changed – now
• Expert shows why some companies are dragged down by their corporate culture