• Mr. Gold advocates rewriting your internal code
• "It’s about 10 beliefs that you hold"
Are your beliefs hijacking your life? Can we erase and replace our internal programming—and thus master our own code?
Our guest on this CVBT Audio Interview Podcast is Darren Gold, author of the new book, “Master Your Code: The Art, Wisdom, and Science of Leading an Extraordinary Life.”
Darren, thanks for joining us and we’re pretty sure you’re not talking about mastering Morse code….
• What? You didn’t know? Why this is “The Era of Workplace Fun”
• Fun is serious business in recruiting – and retaining – the best
(Total Recorded Time is 42:43)
Repeat after me: “Work …
• Sales expert finds the 100 most critical sales skills
• “Six key themes emerged”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:48)
You might call him the “Readers Digest” for that aisle of books about …
• If you can’t or won’t sell, is business ownership for you?
• “One of the things I hope the book does is that it prevents people from making the big mistakes”
(Total Recorded Time is …
• Expert says it’s time to ditch the old way of selling – pitching, persuading and pressuring
• “Too often social entrepreneurs underestimate the …
• As nation emerges from COVID, leaders face new challenges to keep employees motivated
• “You’ve got to get in the game”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:05)
In addition to its tragic death …
• What leaders should prepare for
• “People are managing it very differently”
(Total Recorded Time is 15:41)
As the U.S. emerges from its worst …