• How to embrace social media without going nuts
• “You have to do your research so that you know where your customers are"
Small business owners can often feel like one-person fire departments, racing from one problem or opportunity to another. And then comes marketing… and especially marketing using social media.
If it all seems too much, our guest in this CVBT Podcast can ease some of your concerns.
From Ottawa, via Zoom software, we’re talking with Elaine Lindsay.
Please click here to listen to our audio interview with Ms. Lindsay:
• Success as an author often starts after the book is written
• “You have the ability to control and adjust and tweak”
When Shakespeare put down his …
• Before you recruit from a competitor – or jump to one -- listen to this podcast
• “Nobody should resign on the spur of the moment any more”
• Get rid of that decision-making gut
• “You can certainly go with your gut if you want to end up like Boeing”
Worried that a decision you’re about …
• Author Paul Napper says there’s a common reason so many are anxious in the U.S.
• “We actually have a silent epidemic … of anxiety”
The United …
• Looking for expert advice? Jer Jessi offers the world
• “And we are looking to grow”
Sometimes you have a problem for which not even YouTube videos are specific enough. So how do you get …
• Want to improve your leadership skills? Row across the Atlantic Ocean*
• “I do crazy adventures basically, seemingly impossible things”
• *Or you …