• How to embrace social media without going nuts
• “You have to do your research so that you know where your customers are"
Small business owners can often feel like one-person fire departments, racing from one problem or opportunity to another. And then comes marketing… and especially marketing using social media.
If it all seems too much, our guest in this CVBT Podcast can ease some of your concerns.
From Ottawa, via Zoom software, we’re talking with Elaine Lindsay.
Please click here to listen to our audio interview with Ms. Lindsay:
• Why managers need to recognize brain sex
• The “4 C’s” a manager can implement today
• “You can’t ignore gender”
(Total recorded time is 14:41)
In these days of pandemic, every business …
• Music from the heart and heat of World War Two is is being remastered for a 21st Century audience
• “I discovered them while going through his attic”
(Total recorded time is 11:32)
• What leaders can learn from top adventurers
• “The end result if you can work through that conflict and communicate effectively is you get better …
• Management consultant say now is the time for companies to be intensely training the next generation of leaders
• “How do I quickly and …
• Even when working from home, you can strive for a balance between work and life, Fresno State expert says
• “We do better when we’re rested and when we have time away from work”
• Commercial real estate disruptor calls for nore “conscious capitalism”
• “You can create extraordinary success by helping others succeed”
Jonathan Keyser, founder and CEO of the Phoenix, …