• How to embrace social media without going nuts
• “You have to do your research so that you know where your customers are"
Small business owners can often feel like one-person fire departments, racing from one problem or opportunity to another. And then comes marketing… and especially marketing using social media.
If it all seems too much, our guest in this CVBT Podcast can ease some of your concerns.
From Ottawa, via Zoom software, we’re talking with Elaine Lindsay.
Please click here to listen to our audio interview with Ms. Lindsay:
• And they are getting other firms to do it too
• Updating an old saying
Total Recorded Time is 20:07
There’s a saying used by many business …
• Ken Honda explains how angry money is holding you back
• “You can free yourself financially and also emotionally”
Total Recorded Time is 15:30
• Jo Deaton offers 5 ways to stay resilient during the pandemic
• She says none of this is normal
Total Recorded Time is 9:05
It's been more than a …
• UC Merced researchers say covering the state’s canal matrix with solar panels generates savings, helps clear the air
• “Without taking a bit of …
• Action plan is adopted with two-year deadline
• “We know the challenges are daunting”
Total recorded time is 13:40
With more than one out of every four homeless people in the nation …
• How a Central Valley firefighter is trying to stop the wildfire of suicides in the ranks
• Firefighter suicides surpass on-duty death
Total Recorded Time is 14:49
And if that sounds …