• Veteran coach identifies the major problems -- and offers solutions
• Don’t show up to throw up
There are the seven deadly sins talked about in religion. And then there are the seven deadly sins that will sabotage your career, says speaker, career coach and author Aimee Cohen.
By not correcting these “sins,” women can find their careers hitting a dead end, she says.
Too nice, trying to do too much, trying to do it to perfection – all can be career killers, says Ms. Cohen. And that can also include what she calls the “show up and throw up” problem of women simply sharing too, too much.
“There are so many things in the workforce that we cannot control, so it’s time for women to put on their big girl panties and take control of themselves!” says Cohen.
• Success as an author often starts after the book is written
• “You have the ability to control and adjust and tweak”
When Shakespeare put down his …
• Before you recruit from a competitor – or jump to one -- listen to this podcast
• “Nobody should resign on the spur of the moment any more”
• Get rid of that decision-making gut
• “You can certainly go with your gut if you want to end up like Boeing”
Worried that a decision you’re about …
• Author Paul Napper says there’s a common reason so many are anxious in the U.S.
• “We actually have a silent epidemic … of anxiety”
The United …
• Looking for expert advice? Jer Jessi offers the world
• “And we are looking to grow”
Sometimes you have a problem for which not even YouTube videos are specific enough. So how do you get …
• Want to improve your leadership skills? Row across the Atlantic Ocean*
• “I do crazy adventures basically, seemingly impossible things”
• *Or you …