• Global supply chains are unprepared
• “We’re in for a global recession”
The COVID-19 coronavirus may well trigger a massive worldwide economic downturn. That’s the warning from global supply chain expert Nada Sanders, who is a distinguished professor at Northeastern University in Boston.
She says the COVID-19 outbreak is not just a rapidly spreading disease, it’s having a multidimensional domino effect on the world’s businesses. Ms. Sanders says Wall Street and many economists underestimate the dynamics of the global supply chain.
She joins us for this special CVBT Audio Interview Podcast….
• Northeastern University executive professor says she has a better way to get a new job
• She calls it “boutique employability”
Suddenly, finding a new job is much harder, thanks to the …
• With a dash of magic, he has motivated thousands
• “I was a very shy kid”
Subscribe to our daily CVBT Executive Nesletter by email here:
In talking with Jon …
• Outplacement export says immediate, and big, government action needed to avert massive layoffs
• “This is truly unprecedented in the way it’s …
• Disruptive times demands innovative leaders – but where are they?
• “Adaptive leadership is required”
Subscribe to the CVBT Executive Newsletter here:
• He says artificial intelligence will be the biggest change since the internet
• “AI, and automation in general, will create a lot more jobs”
Sign up for our daily email …
• Software startup entrepreneur is taking machine learning to new levels
• “We realized there was a lot more opportunity than we’d initially thought of”
Please click here for our daily …