• Global supply chains are unprepared
• “We’re in for a global recession”
The COVID-19 coronavirus may well trigger a massive worldwide economic downturn. That’s the warning from global supply chain expert Nada Sanders, who is a distinguished professor at Northeastern University in Boston.
She says the COVID-19 outbreak is not just a rapidly spreading disease, it’s having a multidimensional domino effect on the world’s businesses. Ms. Sanders says Wall Street and many economists underestimate the dynamics of the global supply chain.
She joins us for this special CVBT Audio Interview Podcast….
• The epiphany for a veteran salesman
• “Ethical behavior creates dedicated employees and loyal customers”
After years of selling – used cars, lighting supplies, whatever—Joel Malkoff …
• Visual marketing expert Amy Balliett on how to market to the Incredible Shrinking Attention Span
• What’s 60,000 times faster than the printed word?
(Total recorded time is 31:31)
• Why traditional authoritarian approaches no longer fit today’s leadership needs
• Revealed: The five “Cs” to success
Do nice guys really finish last? Not according to Ed Frauenheim in …
• Today’s marketers were already facing exponential challenges. Then came COVID
• The authority on being agile in marketing offers tips, examples and ideas
(Total Recorded Time is 23:48)
• He wrote 60 books while working fulltime as a newspaper editor
• Wes Boyd gave away his novels
• “I’d rather keep working and keep writing …
• Why your organization’s culture may need to be changed – now
• Expert shows why some companies are dragged down by their corporate culture