• Global supply chains are unprepared
• “We’re in for a global recession”
The COVID-19 coronavirus may well trigger a massive worldwide economic downturn. That’s the warning from global supply chain expert Nada Sanders, who is a distinguished professor at Northeastern University in Boston.
She says the COVID-19 outbreak is not just a rapidly spreading disease, it’s having a multidimensional domino effect on the world’s businesses. Ms. Sanders says Wall Street and many economists underestimate the dynamics of the global supply chain.
She joins us for this special CVBT Audio Interview Podcast….
• What? You didn’t know? Why this is “The Era of Workplace Fun”
• Fun is serious business in recruiting – and retaining – the best
(Total Recorded Time is 42:43)
Repeat after me: “Work …
• Sales expert finds the 100 most critical sales skills
• “Six key themes emerged”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:48)
You might call him the “Readers Digest” for that aisle of books about …
• If you can’t or won’t sell, is business ownership for you?
• “One of the things I hope the book does is that it prevents people from making the big mistakes”
(Total Recorded Time is …
• Expert says it’s time to ditch the old way of selling – pitching, persuading and pressuring
• “Too often social entrepreneurs underestimate the …
• As nation emerges from COVID, leaders face new challenges to keep employees motivated
• “You’ve got to get in the game”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:05)
In addition to its tragic death …
• What leaders should prepare for
• “People are managing it very differently”
(Total Recorded Time is 15:41)
As the U.S. emerges from its worst …