• Former musician Michael Maher is now helping small business increase sales using Amazon
• “They’re very, very intent on customer satisfaction”
Michael Maher has gone from musician to corporate ladder-climber to selling used guitars on eBay to starting his own e-commerce business to what he’s currently doing, advising small businesses on how to sell their products through the nation’s largest online retailer, Amazon.
“I used my knowledge of selling music gear on eBay and the guide of a mentor to launch my own ecommerce business,” Mr. Maher says.
That $2,000 investment grew to the point that he could quit his job and market and find adequate income as an eBay seller.
But Amazon has provided him with prosperity, he says.
After double digit growth for six straight years and a peak of almost $400,000 in sales, he went from selling to helping other businesses sell on Amazon.
How easy is it to build your business using Amazon as your marketplace? Mr. Maher stresses that you first must have a solid product and solid support.
“They’re very, very intent on customer satisfaction,” says Mr. Maher. “And that need to not just satisfy a customer but to really delight them and surprise them. To keep that customer experience high, they have very, very strict standards on what is allowed to be sold and who is allowed to sell. ”
Michael Maher offers tips and examples from his own experiences in online selling in today’s CVBT Audio Interview Podcast.
• Why managers need to recognize brain sex
• The “4 C’s” a manager can implement today
• “You can’t ignore gender”
(Total recorded time is 14:41)
In these days of pandemic, every business …
• Music from the heart and heat of World War Two is is being remastered for a 21st Century audience
• “I discovered them while going through his attic”
(Total recorded time is 11:32)
• What leaders can learn from top adventurers
• “The end result if you can work through that conflict and communicate effectively is you get better …
• Management consultant say now is the time for companies to be intensely training the next generation of leaders
• “How do I quickly and …
• Even when working from home, you can strive for a balance between work and life, Fresno State expert says
• “We do better when we’re rested and when we have time away from work”
• Commercial real estate disruptor calls for nore “conscious capitalism”
• “You can create extraordinary success by helping others succeed”
Jonathan Keyser, founder and CEO of the Phoenix, …