• Tips for real-time conflict resolutions
• Plus something for free
If you’re not King Louie , then it’s likely that when you want to chop someone’s head off, few will help.
So how can you and other managers resolve disputes quickly and for the better?
Management and personal development coach Loretta Love Huff says she has some answers, including those she put into a recent book, “6 Keys for Dissolving Disputes: When ‘Off with Their Heads!’ Won’t Work.”
She joins us as the guest on this CVBT Audio Interview Podcast via Zoom.
• What? You didn’t know? Why this is “The Era of Workplace Fun”
• Fun is serious business in recruiting – and retaining – the best
(Total Recorded Time is 42:43)
Repeat after me: “Work …
• Sales expert finds the 100 most critical sales skills
• “Six key themes emerged”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:48)
You might call him the “Readers Digest” for that aisle of books about …
• If you can’t or won’t sell, is business ownership for you?
• “One of the things I hope the book does is that it prevents people from making the big mistakes”
(Total Recorded Time is …
• Expert says it’s time to ditch the old way of selling – pitching, persuading and pressuring
• “Too often social entrepreneurs underestimate the …
• As nation emerges from COVID, leaders face new challenges to keep employees motivated
• “You’ve got to get in the game”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:05)
In addition to its tragic death …
• What leaders should prepare for
• “People are managing it very differently”
(Total Recorded Time is 15:41)
As the U.S. emerges from its worst …