• Tips for real-time conflict resolutions
• Plus something for free
If you’re not King Louie , then it’s likely that when you want to chop someone’s head off, few will help.
So how can you and other managers resolve disputes quickly and for the better?
Management and personal development coach Loretta Love Huff says she has some answers, including those she put into a recent book, “6 Keys for Dissolving Disputes: When ‘Off with Their Heads!’ Won’t Work.”
She joins us as the guest on this CVBT Audio Interview Podcast via Zoom.
• Why traditional authoritarian approaches no longer fit today’s leadership needs
• Revealed: The five “Cs” to success
Do nice guys really finish last? Not according to Ed Frauenheim in …
• Today’s marketers were already facing exponential challenges. Then came COVID
• The authority on being agile in marketing offers tips, examples and ideas
(Total Recorded Time is 23:48)
• He wrote 60 books while working fulltime as a newspaper editor
• Wes Boyd gave away his novels
• “I’d rather keep working and keep writing …
• Why your organization’s culture may need to be changed – now
• Expert shows why some companies are dragged down by their corporate culture
• Veteran leadership consu,tant boils success down to seven key gears
• “Seventy-five to ninety per-cent of organizations fall short of achieving …
• What happens post-COVID? Our podcast guest talks with 140 top executives
• “What we heard was a kind of shift to humility”
(Total Recorded Time is 10:30)
The COVID-18 pandemic has …