• Tips for real-time conflict resolutions
• Plus something for free
If you’re not King Louie , then it’s likely that when you want to chop someone’s head off, few will help.
So how can you and other managers resolve disputes quickly and for the better?
Management and personal development coach Loretta Love Huff says she has some answers, including those she put into a recent book, “6 Keys for Dissolving Disputes: When ‘Off with Their Heads!’ Won’t Work.”
She joins us as the guest on this CVBT Audio Interview Podcast via Zoom.
• Northeastern University executive professor says she has a better way to get a new job
• She calls it “boutique employability”
Suddenly, finding a new job is much harder, thanks to the …
• With a dash of magic, he has motivated thousands
• “I was a very shy kid”
Subscribe to our daily CVBT Executive Nesletter by email here:
In talking with Jon …
• Outplacement export says immediate, and big, government action needed to avert massive layoffs
• “This is truly unprecedented in the way it’s …
• Disruptive times demands innovative leaders – but where are they?
• “Adaptive leadership is required”
Subscribe to the CVBT Executive Newsletter here:
• Global supply chains are unprepared
• “We’re in for a global recession”
The COVID-19 coronavirus may well trigger a massive worldwide economic downturn. …
• He says artificial intelligence will be the biggest change since the internet
• “AI, and automation in general, will create a lot more jobs”
Sign up for our daily email …