For the tens of thousands who crawl along I-205 through Tracy just to get to I-580 to continue the bumper-to-bumper crawl to Silicon Valley, dreams of starting their own business might founder on where to do it.
While many sit on a couch at home or grab a table at a Starbucks, there’s an oasis in Tracy, just off the freeway, for entrepreneurs and even established businesses.
It’s a co-working space called WorkVine209, started by retired police officer Eric Hawkins and his wife Lynda.
• Success as an author often starts after the book is written
• “You have the ability to control and adjust and tweak”
When Shakespeare put down his …
• Before you recruit from a competitor – or jump to one -- listen to this podcast
• “Nobody should resign on the spur of the moment any more”
• Get rid of that decision-making gut
• “You can certainly go with your gut if you want to end up like Boeing”
Worried that a decision you’re about …
• Author Paul Napper says there’s a common reason so many are anxious in the U.S.
• “We actually have a silent epidemic … of anxiety”
The United …
• Looking for expert advice? Jer Jessi offers the world
• “And we are looking to grow”
Sometimes you have a problem for which not even YouTube videos are specific enough. So how do you get …
• Want to improve your leadership skills? Row across the Atlantic Ocean*
• “I do crazy adventures basically, seemingly impossible things”
• *Or you …