For the tens of thousands who crawl along I-205 through Tracy just to get to I-580 to continue the bumper-to-bumper crawl to Silicon Valley, dreams of starting their own business might founder on where to do it.
While many sit on a couch at home or grab a table at a Starbucks, there’s an oasis in Tracy, just off the freeway, for entrepreneurs and even established businesses.
It’s a co-working space called WorkVine209, started by retired police officer Eric Hawkins and his wife Lynda.
• The epiphany for a veteran salesman
• “Ethical behavior creates dedicated employees and loyal customers”
After years of selling – used cars, lighting supplies, whatever—Joel Malkoff …
• Visual marketing expert Amy Balliett on how to market to the Incredible Shrinking Attention Span
• What’s 60,000 times faster than the printed word?
(Total recorded time is 31:31)
• Why traditional authoritarian approaches no longer fit today’s leadership needs
• Revealed: The five “Cs” to success
Do nice guys really finish last? Not according to Ed Frauenheim in …
• Today’s marketers were already facing exponential challenges. Then came COVID
• The authority on being agile in marketing offers tips, examples and ideas
(Total Recorded Time is 23:48)
• He wrote 60 books while working fulltime as a newspaper editor
• Wes Boyd gave away his novels
• “I’d rather keep working and keep writing …
• Why your organization’s culture may need to be changed – now
• Expert shows why some companies are dragged down by their corporate culture