• Everyone does it, but very few do it well
• “Great productivity comes from concentration”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:10)
To get to the top in your career, be quiet. And listen.
That’s the advice of Cash Nickerson, entrepreneur and author. But while it sounds simple, listening – really listening -- like any skill takes concentration. And few reach the top tier.
Mr. Nickerson, who holds black belts in several martial arts, says the same skills used by the Samurai – minus the swords, of course -- will make leaders more effective.
He offers examples and tips in this exclusive Bizgnus Podcast.
Please click here to watch: https://youtu.be/nj5E2judcmg
• Recession – or worse – ahead, warns economist
• “There’s a good chance we’ll have a recession in 2023”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:02)
The nation’s economy, if not the world economy, is …
• Marine Corps veteran turned author says quantum mechanics points to an inner god
• “I’ve come around to this idea we all have a god inside us”
(TRT is 24:15)
David Richards went from a …
• He taps ancient wisdom
• “So I thought it was time to up end the way we are talking to each other”
(TRT is 20:56)
Elvir Causevic runs a boutique investment bank in San Francisco. But …
• Business coach says even grief can help rebuild success
• “I stumbled upon grief as many of us do”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:37)
Failure and grief can be turned into into personal, …
• David Bentall went through one and has learned
• “It was a very, very painful thing for our family”
(Total Recorded Time is 24:23)
Your children. …
• New writers find it takes more than a turn of phrase
• “It’s one thing that writers should learn early on”
(Total Recorded Time is 17:00)