• Everyone does it, but very few do it well
• “Great productivity comes from concentration”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:10)
To get to the top in your career, be quiet. And listen.
That’s the advice of Cash Nickerson, entrepreneur and author. But while it sounds simple, listening – really listening -- like any skill takes concentration. And few reach the top tier.
Mr. Nickerson, who holds black belts in several martial arts, says the same skills used by the Samurai – minus the swords, of course -- will make leaders more effective.
He offers examples and tips in this exclusive Bizgnus Podcast.
Please click here to watch: https://youtu.be/nj5E2judcmg
• Vito Altavilla tells how he did it
• “It’s more like you’re a chronicler of an age
(Total Recorded Time is 13:12)
Lots of people think they’ve got a book inside of them but few do …
• Only pay and advancement tops clear communications
• “It’s all important that you know which words matter”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:39)
• Expert tells why customer onboarding is as important as the sale
• “Find out what your customers want and need”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:51)
For more than two decades, Donna Weber has …
• A quiet Charlotte family is thrust into Hollywood
• “Writing for me was something that I didn’t share with anybody”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:21)
• Transformation coach points to his own unusual experience
• “I have a mission on this Earth”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:04)
What he describes as a mystical experience has shaped the …
• It’s the 10th leading cause of death in the U.S.
• “When you bring up the word ‘suicide,’ people shut down”
(Total Recorded Time is 26:05)