• Everyone does it, but very few do it well
• “Great productivity comes from concentration”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:10)
To get to the top in your career, be quiet. And listen.
That’s the advice of Cash Nickerson, entrepreneur and author. But while it sounds simple, listening – really listening -- like any skill takes concentration. And few reach the top tier.
Mr. Nickerson, who holds black belts in several martial arts, says the same skills used by the Samurai – minus the swords, of course -- will make leaders more effective.
He offers examples and tips in this exclusive Bizgnus Podcast.
Please click here to watch: https://youtu.be/nj5E2judcmg
• What? You didn’t know? Why this is “The Era of Workplace Fun”
• Fun is serious business in recruiting – and retaining – the best
(Total Recorded Time is 42:43)
Repeat after me: “Work …
• Sales expert finds the 100 most critical sales skills
• “Six key themes emerged”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:48)
You might call him the “Readers Digest” for that aisle of books about …
• If you can’t or won’t sell, is business ownership for you?
• “One of the things I hope the book does is that it prevents people from making the big mistakes”
(Total Recorded Time is …
• Expert says it’s time to ditch the old way of selling – pitching, persuading and pressuring
• “Too often social entrepreneurs underestimate the …
• As nation emerges from COVID, leaders face new challenges to keep employees motivated
• “You’ve got to get in the game”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:05)
In addition to its tragic death …
• What leaders should prepare for
• “People are managing it very differently”
(Total Recorded Time is 15:41)
As the U.S. emerges from its worst …