• Everyone does it, but very few do it well
• “Great productivity comes from concentration”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:10)
To get to the top in your career, be quiet. And listen.
That’s the advice of Cash Nickerson, entrepreneur and author. But while it sounds simple, listening – really listening -- like any skill takes concentration. And few reach the top tier.
Mr. Nickerson, who holds black belts in several martial arts, says the same skills used by the Samurai – minus the swords, of course -- will make leaders more effective.
He offers examples and tips in this exclusive Bizgnus Podcast.
Please click here to watch: https://youtu.be/nj5E2judcmg
• And they are getting other firms to do it too
• Updating an old saying
Total Recorded Time is 20:07
There’s a saying used by many business …
• Ken Honda explains how angry money is holding you back
• “You can free yourself financially and also emotionally”
Total Recorded Time is 15:30
• Jo Deaton offers 5 ways to stay resilient during the pandemic
• She says none of this is normal
Total Recorded Time is 9:05
It's been more than a …
• UC Merced researchers say covering the state’s canal matrix with solar panels generates savings, helps clear the air
• “Without taking a bit of …
• Action plan is adopted with two-year deadline
• “We know the challenges are daunting”
Total recorded time is 13:40
With more than one out of every four homeless people in the nation …
• How a Central Valley firefighter is trying to stop the wildfire of suicides in the ranks
• Firefighter suicides surpass on-duty death
Total Recorded Time is 14:49
And if that sounds …