• And they are getting other firms to do it too
• Updating an old saying
Total Recorded Time is 20:07
There’s a saying used by many business leaders: Before you do well, you must do good.
Los Angeles entrepreneurs John David Snyder and Niki Shadrow Snyder are taking the saying to a new level – and then some.
The couple started with Project Pop Drop, which involves monthly giving by their office supply company, which sells private label ink and toner cartridges. Over several years, they have partnered with their customers, local schools, as well as other businesses to spread Project Pop Drop across Southern California, into the Tampa area of Florida and other states.
If you'd rather watch please click here to watch the conversation on the Bizgnus Channel:
• What? You didn’t know? Why this is “The Era of Workplace Fun”
• Fun is serious business in recruiting – and retaining – the best
(Total Recorded Time is 42:43)
Repeat after me: “Work …
• Sales expert finds the 100 most critical sales skills
• “Six key themes emerged”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:48)
You might call him the “Readers Digest” for that aisle of books about …
• If you can’t or won’t sell, is business ownership for you?
• “One of the things I hope the book does is that it prevents people from making the big mistakes”
(Total Recorded Time is …
• Expert says it’s time to ditch the old way of selling – pitching, persuading and pressuring
• “Too often social entrepreneurs underestimate the …
• As nation emerges from COVID, leaders face new challenges to keep employees motivated
• “You’ve got to get in the game”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:05)
In addition to its tragic death …
• What leaders should prepare for
• “People are managing it very differently”
(Total Recorded Time is 15:41)
As the U.S. emerges from its worst …