• And they are getting other firms to do it too
• Updating an old saying
Total Recorded Time is 20:07
There’s a saying used by many business leaders: Before you do well, you must do good.
Los Angeles entrepreneurs John David Snyder and Niki Shadrow Snyder are taking the saying to a new level – and then some.
The couple started with Project Pop Drop, which involves monthly giving by their office supply company, which sells private label ink and toner cartridges. Over several years, they have partnered with their customers, local schools, as well as other businesses to spread Project Pop Drop across Southern California, into the Tampa area of Florida and other states.
If you'd rather watch please click here to watch the conversation on the Bizgnus Channel:
• Vito Altavilla tells how he did it
• “It’s more like you’re a chronicler of an age
(Total Recorded Time is 13:12)
Lots of people think they’ve got a book inside of them but few do …
• Only pay and advancement tops clear communications
• “It’s all important that you know which words matter”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:39)
• Expert tells why customer onboarding is as important as the sale
• “Find out what your customers want and need”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:51)
For more than two decades, Donna Weber has …
• A quiet Charlotte family is thrust into Hollywood
• “Writing for me was something that I didn’t share with anybody”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:21)
• Transformation coach points to his own unusual experience
• “I have a mission on this Earth”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:04)
What he describes as a mystical experience has shaped the …
• It’s the 10th leading cause of death in the U.S.
• “When you bring up the word ‘suicide,’ people shut down”
(Total Recorded Time is 26:05)