• Demographer says the real problem lies overseas
• The Baby Boomers are leaving big shoes to fill
(Total Recorded Time is 21:19)
The national unemployment rate is under 5 percent and in some states, such as Nebraska, it’s hovering around 2 percent. These days it seems you can’t go anyplace without seeing stores, offices, bars, restaurants – you name it – plastered with help wanted signs.
So where have all the workers gone? Our guest on this Bizgnus Podcast is Ken Gronbach, a demographer and a futurist, who says he may know where the vanished American worker is really hiding.
Please click here to watch the podcast:
“Our demography is not favoring us in the labor market just yet,” says Mr. Gronbach. “But we will have the best labor market in our history very soon.”
Mr. Gronbach is president of KGC Direct LLC, based in Bonita Springs, Florida, and is the author of the current book, “Upside: Profiting from the Profound Demographic Shifts Ahead,“ (Amacom, April 2017). He is also the author of the bestselling book, “The Age Curve: How To Profit from the Coming Demographic Storm.”
For more information: https://kgcdirect.com/
Bizgnus reports, writes, edits and publishes business news in online, broadcast and printed publications.
We take pride in offering unbiased, unfiltered and in-depth interviews with business and other thought leaders since 2005.
Opinions are those of our guests. Bizgnus never endorses the viewpoints, products or services of its guests, who are selected based on their knowledge and experience.
No one pays to get on our podcasts. And we don't accept advertising (although Google/YouTube sells ads on our videos.)
And, frankly, that's where you come in. We'd appreciate your support through Patreon. If you’d like to help, please click here: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=56957587
It is not required. We're happy to have you watch and listen even if you cannot support us as a patron.
Our address is 150 Herons Run, #104, Sarasota, Florida 34232. Call us anytime at 209.470.3400. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
• The most serious problems compiled
• “So the average person might read it and understand what we need to deal with”
(Total Recorded Time is 15:27)
Drought. Global warming. Destruction …
• Why automated marketing is losing its punch
• “We’re doing things that annoy people”
(Total Recorded Time is 24:58
"Interrupting Cow …
• But beware of metaverse hype
• “As it is, we are isolated enough”
(Total Recorded Time is 21:15)
The success of your business may depend not so …
• Revealed: Why some relationships grind into failure
• “Work today is a team sport”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:27)
If you’re an older person, …
• Your brain knows but may not tell you
• “It would be great to say we never fall victim to our brain’s little tricks once we know about them”
• From stand-up to outstanding – with a lot of work
• “It is a leadership tool”
(Total Recorded Time is 23:44)
It takes a lot of practice to do …