• Demographer says the real problem lies overseas
• The Baby Boomers are leaving big shoes to fill
(Total Recorded Time is 21:19)
The national unemployment rate is under 5 percent and in some states, such as Nebraska, it’s hovering around 2 percent. These days it seems you can’t go anyplace without seeing stores, offices, bars, restaurants – you name it – plastered with help wanted signs.
So where have all the workers gone? Our guest on this Bizgnus Podcast is Ken Gronbach, a demographer and a futurist, who says he may know where the vanished American worker is really hiding.
Please click here to watch the podcast:
“Our demography is not favoring us in the labor market just yet,” says Mr. Gronbach. “But we will have the best labor market in our history very soon.”
Mr. Gronbach is president of KGC Direct LLC, based in Bonita Springs, Florida, and is the author of the current book, “Upside: Profiting from the Profound Demographic Shifts Ahead,“ (Amacom, April 2017). He is also the author of the bestselling book, “The Age Curve: How To Profit from the Coming Demographic Storm.”
For more information: https://kgcdirect.com/
Bizgnus reports, writes, edits and publishes business news in online, broadcast and printed publications.
We take pride in offering unbiased, unfiltered and in-depth interviews with business and other thought leaders since 2005.
Opinions are those of our guests. Bizgnus never endorses the viewpoints, products or services of its guests, who are selected based on their knowledge and experience.
No one pays to get on our podcasts. And we don't accept advertising (although Google/YouTube sells ads on our videos.)
And, frankly, that's where you come in. We'd appreciate your support through Patreon. If you’d like to help, please click here: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=56957587
It is not required. We're happy to have you watch and listen even if you cannot support us as a patron.
Our address is 150 Herons Run, #104, Sarasota, Florida 34232. Call us anytime at 209.470.3400. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bakersfield man wants to call attention to child abuse
• “3,030 of that was walked”
(Total Recorded Time is 23:34)
Here’s a factoid you might need: A pair of tennis shoes is good for …
• Simon Severino says a modest goal is to double sales within 90 days
• “I help executives with ‘go to market’”
(Total Recorded Time is 14:40)
Succeeding in business is often compared to …
• Elisha Shapiro came up age a the entertainment industry changed
• “Most of it’s dumb luck”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:22)
For four decades, Elisha Shapiro has been part of the artistic …
• Could inflation become far worse than the Federal Reserve expects?
• Economist blasts Fed
(Total Recorded Time is 24:44)
Inflation is prominent …
• It’s the new strategy of “flexing”
• Michigan business professor Sue Ashford explains how to do it
(Total Recorded Time is 22:32)
By making small, daily, changes, a person or even an …
• Negotiations guru Cash Nickerson says it helps to know martial arts
• “I’m talking about internal martial arts”
(Total Recorded Time is 12:25)
Cash Nickerson has learned a thing or two …