• What? You didn’t know? Why this is “The Era of Workplace Fun”
• Fun is serious business in recruiting – and retaining – the best
(Total Recorded Time is 42:43)
Repeat after me: “Work made fun gets done.” Now that we have planted that ear worm, we need to tell you it’s the title of the latest book by employee motivation expert Bob Nelson.
He notes that more than eight out of ten employees at Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” say the best companies are all fun places to work. And the consulting firm Deloitte adds that the 2020s will be known as “The Era of Workplace Fun.”
Mr. Nelson, president of Nelson Motivation Inc., which specializes in helping organizations with employee recognition and engagement, says it’s much more than putting a foose-ball table in the break room, because that’s been done.
Please click here to watch our Bizgnus Interview with Mr. Nelson: https://youtu.be/pTMtwGeX1HM
Bob Nelson, PhD, has authored over 30 books on employee motivation and engagement, which have collectively sold over 5 million copies, in more than 30 languages.
His latest book is “Work Made Fun Gets Done! Easy Ways to Boost Energy, Morale, and Results,” (Berrett-Koehler Publishers, May 2021.)
For more information: drbobnelson.com
• Vito Altavilla tells how he did it
• “It’s more like you’re a chronicler of an age
(Total Recorded Time is 13:12)
Lots of people think they’ve got a book inside of them but few do …
• Only pay and advancement tops clear communications
• “It’s all important that you know which words matter”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:39)
• Expert tells why customer onboarding is as important as the sale
• “Find out what your customers want and need”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:51)
For more than two decades, Donna Weber has …
• A quiet Charlotte family is thrust into Hollywood
• “Writing for me was something that I didn’t share with anybody”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:21)
• Transformation coach points to his own unusual experience
• “I have a mission on this Earth”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:04)
What he describes as a mystical experience has shaped the …
• It’s the 10th leading cause of death in the U.S.
• “When you bring up the word ‘suicide,’ people shut down”
(Total Recorded Time is 26:05)