• What Hemmingway can teach beginning authors
• “If you want to be a professional, you’ve got to treat it like a job”
(Total Recorded Time is 27:24)
So you think you can write a book? If it’s fiction, it will take more than a vague idea of characters and plot and locations. And if non-fiction, you’re in for real research because once that type is set, it’s too late for a rewrite.
So how do professional writers do it? And why are some wildly successful and others never get the attention and money they crave?
Bizgnus talks with authors all the time. Usually it’s about what’s in their books. But in this Bizgnus Interview podcast we talk about how it’s done with Los Angeles-based writer Justin DiPego.
Please click here to watch the Bizgnus Interview:
“If you want to be a professional, you’ve got to treat it like a job,” Mr. DiPego says. “That seemed so pedestrian to me when I was a young artist. But it turns out it’s so important.”
Mr. DiPego’s newest book is a modern-day adult illustrated fantasy novel, “Wrong Side of a Workingman ,” DiPego Now Entertainment (May 13, 2022).
For more information: https://www.dipegonow.com/
• An open mind state can unleash your creativity, expert says
• “Symbolically, we empty our mind, we get very quiet in order to become receptive”
• Carolina Billings used her crisis to form a new organization for women
• “My personal mission and vision is to increase women’s visibility and …
raditional approaches to getting the right people in the right jobs could be a mistake
• “You have to develop your capability as a leader”
• New leaders just need to understand two words
• “It absolutely helps to be a disciplined manager as the foundation of your leadership.”
• They had his back in the war. Now he has theirs as they struggle in peacetime
• “The paratroopers from our unit are entering the most dangerous periods of their lives”
(Total Recorded …
• Working smarter, not harder
• “Becoming a wise time manager is within our reach
• Twenty-two minutes and 19 seconds that could save you hours – …