• Brian Boyd offers tips for beginners
• “The tax benefits of real estate investing are phenomenal”
(Total Recorded Time is 17:30)
Are housing prices just too high for you to consider investing in residential real estate? It might be time to re-think, says real estate investor and tax attorney Brian Boyd.
He says the post-pandemic white-hot real estate market that saw sellers getting multiple offers has cooled to a normalcy seen before covid, making it easier for would-be investors.
In this Bizgnus Interview podcast Brian Boyd offers some examples from his own experiences.
Please click here to watch the Bizgnus interview: https://youtu.be/8dHbyy2wxL4
“The tax benefits of real estate investing are phenomenal,” says Mr. Boyd. “Between the depreciation, the deductions for interest … the business expense deductions (and) the bonus depreciation … will offset the income that you’re making from your property.”
Brian Boyd has put his experiences into a new book, “Replace your Income: A Lawyer’s Guide to Finding, Funding, and Managing Real Estate Investments,” (Authority Publishing; August 2022).
Mr. Boyd is a lawyer in Nashville, Tennessee,
For more information: https://briantboyd.com/
• New writers find it takes more than a turn of phrase
• “It’s one thing that writers should learn early on”
(Total Recorded Time is 17:00)
• They are a gift that helps solidify your customer base – if you handle them correctly
• “People remember these things literally for decades”
• You already have something in you that others will pay money to learn
• “It’s absolutely counterintuitive”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:51)
• An open mind state can unleash your creativity, expert says
• “Symbolically, we empty our mind, we get very quiet in order to become receptive”
• Carolina Billings used her crisis to form a new organization for women
• “My personal mission and vision is to increase women’s visibility and …
raditional approaches to getting the right people in the right jobs could be a mistake
• “You have to develop your capability as a leader”