• How fables can bolster a business
• “I’d like to tell you that I had a master plan to be a best selling author”
(Total Recorded Time is 19:15)
Once upon a time there was a business. And after that sentence, the fable about your business can grow to have a happy ending or a tragic one.
When it comes to business fables, Michael Levin has written a lot of them. He stresses that these are stories, not fabrications.
He joins us for this Bizgnus Podcast to talk about the power of the business fable… and he’s not talking about dragons or giants at the other end of the beanstalk.
Please click here to watch our interview:
Please click here to listen to our interview and download the audio file:
Mr. Levin says that in his 34-year career he has written or ghostwritten more than 700 books, 19 of which were best sellers.
That tsunami of writing came after Mr. Levin tried, and quickly disliked, a career in law. But success as a writer was not guaranteed.
“I’d like to tell you that I had a master plan to be a best-selling author,” he says in his brief bio on his website.
He says it doesn’t matter if your book is a best seller or sells just a single copy, as long as that sale is to the right person and the book tells the right fables.
For more information:
• The most serious problems compiled
• “So the average person might read it and understand what we need to deal with”
(Total Recorded Time is 15:27)
Drought. Global warming. Destruction …
• Why automated marketing is losing its punch
• “We’re doing things that annoy people”
(Total Recorded Time is 24:58
"Interrupting Cow …
• But beware of metaverse hype
• “As it is, we are isolated enough”
(Total Recorded Time is 21:15)
The success of your business may depend not so …
• Revealed: Why some relationships grind into failure
• “Work today is a team sport”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:27)
If you’re an older person, …
• Your brain knows but may not tell you
• “It would be great to say we never fall victim to our brain’s little tricks once we know about them”
• From stand-up to outstanding – with a lot of work
• “It is a leadership tool”
(Total Recorded Time is 23:44)
It takes a lot of practice to do …