• How fables can bolster a business
• “I’d like to tell you that I had a master plan to be a best selling author”
(Total Recorded Time is 19:15)
Once upon a time there was a business. And after that sentence, the fable about your business can grow to have a happy ending or a tragic one.
When it comes to business fables, Michael Levin has written a lot of them. He stresses that these are stories, not fabrications.
He joins us for this Bizgnus Podcast to talk about the power of the business fable… and he’s not talking about dragons or giants at the other end of the beanstalk.
Please click here to watch our interview:
Please click here to listen to our interview and download the audio file:
Mr. Levin says that in his 34-year career he has written or ghostwritten more than 700 books, 19 of which were best sellers.
That tsunami of writing came after Mr. Levin tried, and quickly disliked, a career in law. But success as a writer was not guaranteed.
“I’d like to tell you that I had a master plan to be a best-selling author,” he says in his brief bio on his website.
He says it doesn’t matter if your book is a best seller or sells just a single copy, as long as that sale is to the right person and the book tells the right fables.
For more information:
• Vito Altavilla tells how he did it
• “It’s more like you’re a chronicler of an age
(Total Recorded Time is 13:12)
Lots of people think they’ve got a book inside of them but few do …
• Only pay and advancement tops clear communications
• “It’s all important that you know which words matter”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:39)
• Expert tells why customer onboarding is as important as the sale
• “Find out what your customers want and need”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:51)
For more than two decades, Donna Weber has …
• A quiet Charlotte family is thrust into Hollywood
• “Writing for me was something that I didn’t share with anybody”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:21)
• Transformation coach points to his own unusual experience
• “I have a mission on this Earth”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:04)
What he describes as a mystical experience has shaped the …
• It’s the 10th leading cause of death in the U.S.
• “When you bring up the word ‘suicide,’ people shut down”
(Total Recorded Time is 26:05)