• You already have something in you that others will pay money to learn
• “It’s absolutely counterintuitive”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:51)
Alina Vincent hopes to turn her work success into success for other women.
How to do it? She says it’s all about monetizing your experience.
In this edition of Bizgnus Interviews, Ms. Vincent shares her thoughts.
Please click here to watch the Bizgnus Interview: https://youtu.be/3gfgYfl4wEI
“The more specific you are with your audience, with the problem you are solving and solution you are providing, you’re going to have success,” Ms. Vincent says. “If you’re trying to be everyone for everybody and try to be everywhere, you’re just going to be overwhelmed and probably not create the results that you want. It’s absolutely counterintuitive.”
She says entrepreneurs can package and monetize their knowledge and expertise to create a leveraged and scalable business.
“Right now, you already have something in you that others will pay money to learn,” she says.
For more information: http://BusinessSuccessEdge.com
• Recession – or worse – ahead, warns economist
• “There’s a good chance we’ll have a recession in 2023”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:02)
The nation’s economy, if not the world economy, is …
• Marine Corps veteran turned author says quantum mechanics points to an inner god
• “I’ve come around to this idea we all have a god inside us”
(TRT is 24:15)
David Richards went from a …
• He taps ancient wisdom
• “So I thought it was time to up end the way we are talking to each other”
(TRT is 20:56)
Elvir Causevic runs a boutique investment bank in San Francisco. But …
• Business coach says even grief can help rebuild success
• “I stumbled upon grief as many of us do”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:37)
Failure and grief can be turned into into personal, …
• David Bentall went through one and has learned
• “It was a very, very painful thing for our family”
(Total Recorded Time is 24:23)
Your children. …
• New writers find it takes more than a turn of phrase
• “It’s one thing that writers should learn early on”
(Total Recorded Time is 17:00)